Booking KJC is super easy, click the button to open our booking tool.
Payment PolicyAll bookings must be secured against a credit or debit card. Payments will be automatically taken at the beginning of the month following the completion of each individual booking.
Cancellation PolicyAll bookings are cancellable and fully refundable up to 24 hours prior to the booking taking place. All cancellations must be managed via the booking tool (see cancelation instructions below). Within 24 hours of the booking taking place, cancellations are not possible and not refundable.
Club bookingsIf you would like to create a regular club booking, please contact prior to making a booking as you may be able to have a discount applied. Alternatively, you can make the booking and have a discount applied in retrospect.
How to make a booking:
- If you haven’t used the booking tool before, you will be required to create an account to book. You can still view the calendar without logging in
- If you have used the booking tool before, then your browser may remember you and login you in automatically otherwise you will need to enter your login details to create a new booking
- Once logged in, you can view the Bookings Calendar by Day, Month, Grid or List (have a play to see which you prefer)
- You can also filter the view based on the room (space) you’re interested in
- To make a booking select the green ‘+’ button in the bottom right of the calendar or click on a time/date then select ‘Book’ button at the top
- Enter the details of the booking – you can make this a repeat booking at this point
- You’ll need to enter your card details to secure the booking – payments are taken monthly at the beginning of the month following the booking. Note: we do not store any card details within our website – these are all securely held and managed by the payments company Stripe (for more details on how card details are stored and used, visit stripe.com)
- Confirm and you’re all done
- Please note if Court 1 or Court 2 is booked – the Main Hall will be unavailable for that same time period (it will appear greyed out in the calendar).
How to edit or cancel a booking
- Click on the ‘Book Now’ button to view the calendar
- If you are already logged in with the account that made the booking, you will be able to find and select the booking you’d like to edit or cancel
- If you are not logged in (normally the case if you can’t see the details of your booking), then press the green (+) button as if you’re attempting to create a new booking. You will then be asked to log in. Once you have, you can exit the new booking and find and select the booking you’d like to edit or cancel
- Select the downward arrow on the booking which will show a list of options (usually Edit booking, Cancel booking, Duplicate booking)
- Select ‘Edit booking’ to make changes to the time/date/room and Save
- Select ‘Cancel booking’ to cancel the booking, the select ‘Yes, do it’, and the booking will be cancelled (as long are you are more than 24 hours before the booking starts)